Here’s a delicious sugar free, gluten free dairy free and super tasty chocolate and banana cake
Chocolate banana gluten free sugar free CAKE
4 peeled dates (optional for extra sweetness)
1 ½ cups of gluten free flour like, Garbanzo bean Flour or Quinoa Flour.
1 cup (3 ounces) of Raw cocoa powder
2 ½ teaspoon baking powder
2/3 cup coconut oil
4 large eggs
1 1/3 cups Almond milk
2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease two 8″ or 9″ round pans.
2) In a medium mixing bowl (not the bowl of your stand mixer), whisk together the garbanzo flour, raw cocoa, baking powder, chia seeds and salt.
3) In a blender (I use Vitamix), place the bananas, dates, oil, eggs, almond milk and vanilla and blend well.
4) Mix well with the dry ingredients and beat at medium-high speed for 2 minutes, to make a smooth batter.
5) Grease a 9-inch round baking pan with coconut oil. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
6) Bake the cakes for 30 to 33 minutes, about 3 to 4 minutes past the point where a toothpick inserted into the center of one comes out clean. The cakes’ internal temperature should be 210°F.
7) Remove the cakes from the oven, and let them cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Turn them out of the pans to cool completely on a rack.